First day

First day
The little white thing is the egg and the other one is in the leaf.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Past Two Days.

    I just put Pea in his big boy cup just yesterday. (:  I looked at his food when I got home because I had just put some milk weed in his cup before i left school an he already had all that gone. I had to put more in and then I when before I went to bed I looked at the food and he didn't touch it at all, I got up and it was all gone I was like, "Holly crap!' So I put more before I left for school, I guess I will see if he still has food when I get home.
    Crack is just like pea you can put food in his cup and it will be gone when you turn around. Jeez! He is huge, he still hasn't gone into his J form to become a beautiful little butterfly.
     That's it that has happened the past two days that I haven't blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment